The 19th Annual JP Blecksmith Memorial 5K is back BOTH in-person and with a shadow-run option, and kicks off a week from this Tuesday.
Prior to the pandemic, we achieved a record 847 participants in 2019, and last year, as we returned in-person after two years of a Virtual 5K format, we 447 participants.
We need YOUR help in re-building the event, and let’s BUILD BACK BETTER! If you have not yet signed up, here is your friendly reminder to REGISTER.
As a reminder, participants receive the following:
- Satisfaction in supporting a GREAT CAUSE!
- Tri-blend race shirt with a design unique to this year.
- Unique Finisher Medal.
- Celebrating America’s Birthday.
- A sense of community by running in-person OR participating virtually.
- Sweating and burning those calories will make your 4th of July festivities that much better!