- Sunday, July 23 | 4:30–8 p.m.
- Friday, August 4 | 4:30–8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 13 | 4:30–7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 20 | 4:30–7:30 p.m.
- Members: Free | Adults: $20 | Seniors (65+), Students, Military: $15 | Youth (4-11): $5 | Children (0-3): Free
- Your tickets are valid for your selected day. Your ticket time is your earliest arrival time.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Check-in concludes at 45 minutes before closing.
Dining and Shopping
- Red Car coffee shop will be open until 5:30 p.m.
- 1919 Cafe will be open serving a selection of grilled items, house-made soups, hand-crafted sandwiches, salads, and grab-and-go fare from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Hot food stations close at 7 p.m. Seating is available on the patio and in the Garden Court.
- The Huntington Store will be open until 8:30 p.m.
Know Before You Go
- Food and drink are not permitted while strolling.
- You may bring bottled water and a blanket to sit on the lawn.
- Most gardens will be open for your enjoyment. However, the library, art galleries, The Rose Hills Foundation Conservatory for Botanical Science, and the Helen and Peter Bing Children’s Garden will be closed.